Energierijk The Hague places a city battery in the underpass of Rijnstraat 8 in The Hague. With this, we want to contribute to relieving the electricity network, gain experience in using the battery and share this experience with property managers and other professionals.
This City Battery
- Offers room to absorb electricity peaks of this building
- Frees up the electricity network
- Charges when electricity is widely available and thus cheap
- Stores solar energy for later use
- Can be used as a source of energy for other buildings in the future.
About Energierijk Den Haag
In the EnergieRijk Den Haag programme, governments and property managers in the center of The Hague work together to save energy in a large number of government buildings, to generate it locally or to jointly purchase (sustainable) energy.